As a Health Insurance Agent in the United States, I abide by the following Duties and Responsibilities from HealthInsuranceAgent.com an authority in the health insurance field.
- I have a professional obligation to help the customer obtain appropriate insurance coverage. I will explain what coverages are available and make recommendations. I'll assist you in deciding which coverages the customer wants, and communicate customer wishes to the producer.
- I'm obligated to obtain the insurance coverages the customer has elected.
- If the coverages you receive differ from those the customer requested, I promise to explain the discrepancies via, physical mail, email, and be open to a phone call.
- I promise to not be negligent if I fail to inform the customer that the coverage you received is not what you requested.
- When I deliver your policy, I will assure the customer that this will include all of the coverages you requested. My customers will be covered for all desired insurance.
- I'm not obligated to anticipate all risks that might arise from your health or business and to advise you how to cover them. I'm not a professional risk manager. However, I will do my best when assessing your needs based on the information you've given me, my suggestions, and my experience.
- I will exercise reasonable care to place your insurance with a financially sound insurer. In some states, I will warn you if I learn that your insurer has become financially impaired.
- I will also notify you if I'm aware that your policy is about to be canceled.
- These are the duties and responsibilities of HealthInsuranceAgent.com and I promise to uphold them to the best of my ability.